Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

x2 on the endless wave. good in theory but not application.

x2 on the z5. i havent used mine alot but i love the piece of mind knowing that i wont have an issue if people bring boards.

I bought a monster surf rack, made for 1 but you could easily fit 2 in it side by side (without a fork between). Cost = right at 200 and is quick release.

Dbot5's. Picked up another board this winter, so I need to add wing to my rack...

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Water Dog; 06-01-2010 at 05:07 PM.
    '03 Supra 22 SSV Launch

That aerial rack looks great on there Scottie. The forks look really long too, which will be nice.

I tried to buy a Z5 at the beginning of last summer. The local dealer was going belly up, and was blowing out all their inventory. If memory serves, they were selling the Z5's for $750 or something ridiculously low like that. But, alas, the cargo rack won't fit the 05' 22ssv. Hindsight, I should have bought 1 (or 2) anyway.

I noticed a design flaw (imo) on the Dbot rack when we were out yesterday, the add-on rack will be installed on the interior side of the boat, instead of outward. Which for me, means I'll have to either angle my rack to create room for a third board, or mount it in some other undesirable location, neither of which I'm too excited about. I'm going to do more researching/reading on the Endless Wave rack, but right now think I'm leaning towards another Dbot5 rack with the quick disconnect.

Here are a few pics of mine. I wish it had just a little bit more adjustment. You can see it's just a little bit crooked.

1989 Supra SunSport | ACME 480 Prop. | 13th Floor Tower

Saw on Monster Tower that they released a Wakeboard/Surf rack with a wake finger and surf finger, incase anyone is interested.

http://shop.monstertower.com/p-139-w...ombo-rack.aspx
    2005 Supra Launch 24SSV

Iwakeboard, thanks for that link. I emailed Kenton with monster that day. I have the new racks on there way in time for te big weekend! Great customer service! I bought mine a couple months back and there has been no issue swapping them out for the new forks.