Threaded View

The stock swivel had a stationary pin for each position that would drop via gravity into place. This was a problem because you had to keep them lubricated or they would get stuck in the open position and then the lubricatant would drip on the boat or cover. Then I went to the push from below, first pic. Just pulled these pics from Roswell's site and it says the internals are improved and they still sell them but the first round got sloppy after a while and shook all over the place. Althought it was very convienient to just push the bottom and spin them it was not a trivial touch as they suggest, it was a pretty firm push to the point some of my smaller and female riders that had enough arm strength to get up on wake boards, could not rotate the racks. There was also a locking saftey screw that was supposed to be inserted to keep the swivels from moving during towing or cruizing? I would use them for towing, but they were not secured to the swivel and could have been lost or dropped very easily. If I recall correctly, there was a storage hole for them in the swivell that is covered by that tab that is jets out from the left side of the push button. Then to the single large pin that is connected to the swivel via a small cable which is not shown in the pic. There is only one pin and it must be manually removed and dropped back in for each position of the swivel. Sorry, don't have pics of the original swivels.

rwa_motion_swivel_main.jpgsi_swivel_main.jpg
    Last edited by Sluggo; 10-25-2011 at 01:11 PM.
    2005 22 SSV GG