Default Bissell Little Green Carpet Cleaner Review

I needed something to clean my carpets, I got one estimate from a professional cleaner of $60, which for how much carpet they were going to clean was a lot per sq. ft. So I found some great reviews on the Bissell Little Green Carpet Cleaner..... and it worked great! I have attached pictures of the unit, cleaning the carpet and the end results. This is a PERFECT cleaner for boats, its easy to use, easy to carry and gives excellent results. I picked this up for $98 at Wal-Mart, this model has the pet attachment and also heats the water up to 25 degrees higher than it comes out of your hot water heater. You could also use this around your house for couches, auto, pet accidents, etc.....

Would HIGHLY recommend this product for anyone who wants to have great looking carpets, it will pay for itself in two cleanings. I also picked up a bottle of cleaner for $10 which will give you easily 20 cleanings. Take a look at the last picture and the water color, it pulled all kinds of crap/dirt out of the carpet.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Fman; 05-03-2010 at 07:33 PM.
    White/Charcoal, 2011 VLX
    2008 Supra 22SSV

Here are the end results, could not be happier! My carpet looks brand new again after putting 150 hours of use last year with three kids, dog, and a lot of teenagers on the boat. It was able to pull up potatoe chip oil, dirt, soiling, etc.... just a great little cleaner to have.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    White/Charcoal, 2011 VLX
    2008 Supra 22SSV

Travis....Thanks for pointing an excellent use for something in our cupboard.......I've used on both trucks, but am way more pumped to do the boat!! Nice Work
    90 Conbrio

It looks excellent. Well done.

Well it certainly does suck! hahaha Waynes world quote.

The before and after pics look great! I wonder how it would work on my worn-a$$ carpet haha!
    --WakeMikeys 1987 Supra SunSport--
    Thread - https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3630
    Photo Gallery - http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showga.../35518/cat/500
    Videos - http://www.vimeo.com/user2034462/videos
    Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey

2010 post back from the dead. It is Halloween.
    2018 Supra SL400