Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default supra moomba reunion east tn (need help)

I am in the process of getting the supra moomba reunion together for east tn. My question for anyone that will attend is dates I was looking at the end of July how does that work for everyone? Also how many days would you like it to be 1 2 or 3? Also would if it is more than one day would you like to stay on the same lake or go to a few differnet lakes around east tn? I think the main day will be at telico lake at telico marina? As we get closer I will have to get a head count so I can get the shirts made?

Thanks for all of the help

Jason

Default norris

I would be in, my idea would be one or two days.
    my suggestion is Norris Lake, i am biased because i live on it, however it does offer a lot and is gorgeous!

I would be there, either on someone else's boat, or on my boat if it's done by that time....

good idea!

I'd be down for the middle to end of July, and I love the idea of having it on Tellico cause that's where I launch I wouldn't be opposed to Norris, but I'd probably only make it for one day (Wing Night!?).
    2005 Supra Launch 24SSV

Default I'm in

I would defantly be up for it. Any lake is fine, I normaly put in on Tellico but again anywhere is fine. I would say for atleast 2 days on the same lake to make it easy. I would probably camp (so i dont have to be worried about drinking) and I wouldn't want to have to get up pack camp and haul the boat off to another lake. I'm sure the people that really want to attend will go no matter what lake it is on anyway. Late July is good.
    Rance
    09 Launch 21 V

Im assuming everyone would want to do it on a weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by jasonba1 View Post
    I could skip work on a Friday.
    Rance
    09 Launch 21 V

Quote Originally Posted by jasonba1 View Post
    I work 4-10's so I'm off on Fridays, I'd be down then.
    2005 Supra Launch 24SSV

I'd be willing to drag my boat from Charlotte for a weekend of Supra/Moomba fun! The guy I ride with also has a Supra and would be willing to come out. Let me know when so I can start planning.

the only weekend I can't go is the 24th of July- my Grandma is turning 90 so I will be out of town. Hope to see you there!

I talked to Jim this morning and he was talking about it. I would so love to come, but this year isn't in the cards for me. I'd definitely like to come next year and hope we can get some other folks from at least the middle of the country to join in.

Jason - I'd like to think I could come. I already have an outing planned at Summersville Lake in WV on July 26-27, that's a Monday and Tuesday. If you made the reunion on the 23rd and 24th I could stop at Summersville on my way back from Knoxville. If you did it the 30th and 31st, I'd be making two trips. Either way I would try to be there - but I think I like the weekend of the 24th best.
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com