Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Gettin my boat Wrapped!

Ok,
    So if you have ever tried to think of a boat wrap design, you know how hard it is! I mean you can put anything and everything your mind can think of on these wraps!

I need some input/help..

The pic attached is the current look. If someone here is good at photoshop or has seen something that might match the color scheme (yellow, white, gray..and wouldnt mind black) I'd really appreiciate it.

Ive seen yalls boats..and i like alot of yall's same taste. being from TX id like a TX star, maybe the mudflap trucker girl with her hair blowin down the side?
    Def. want "Supra" on both sides nice and bold.

Thanks in advance for any of you that take the time to show me your idea!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2002 Launch 22' SSV
    5.7 Indmar Assault

"wetter is better!"

Why wrap it?
    I'd do some black pin-stripping to outline all the yellow areas, and replace the "K" with a Supra Logo. Done deal, simple and classy.

I agree with Scott, a new SUPRA logo on that would really update the boat and keep it clean.
    White/Charcoal, 2011 VLX
    2008 Supra 22SSV

Your boat is a toy and a hobby. Go wild. You will not regret it. Trick is to be wild and classy at same time.

So yall dont something like this....? keep in mind im only 26 our tastes may be a lil different
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2002 Launch 22' SSV
    5.7 Indmar Assault

"wetter is better!"

That second picture is sick and I've always thought it was. However, it is still a little busy for me. You also have a different tower. I'm your same age and have to agree with the guys above. I'd shoot for making the custom look real clean lined. Just my opinion, though.

Plus, there are alot of upgrades out there that would be kick @$$ for the price of a wrap.

I didn't spend a lot of money on mine but it still has custom decals and looks clean in my opinion. I am terrible with photoshop so can't help too much ..

I like the idea of outlining everything in black. Get your colors to where everything is black, yellow, and white. Gravity08 has the trucker girls on his (smaller than i think your looking for) and its not bad, not my style but not bad. Do something cool with the Supra wording/font on the side to make it stand out. Nail the little details instead of the giant picture.

oh, and tint the windows

Def. gonna get the windows tinted... ill keep yall updated...i wish i had photoshop..but ill just let the designer do his job. thanks for the comments. Now to find someone around TX to tint these windows!
    2002 Launch 22' SSV
    5.7 Indmar Assault

"wetter is better!"

The suggestions about the black trim... I'm not so sure of. May make your boat look a little old school. Not the direction I would want to go.

I saw a boat next to me at the marina that was all whited out. Much like the "murdered out" look. White logos, tower and tower speakers. The only thing that was in color was the black eyes from a small Casper the ghost logo. It looked pretty good. You could also top it off with a chrome Supra logo on the back.

You may be able to get that colored tint for the windows in white. Now that would look sick!

In my opinion.
    -----------------------

2004 Supra Launch SS

Acme 913 prop, WS 420, Kicker L5 sub, JL/Kicker amps, Kicker in boats, Polk mm in roswell bar, 3000# ballast.

"Never underestimate a man that Overestimates himself."

Personally, I like the wild look. Why not turn a few heads while your on the water! A wrap is a bit expensive for me, but if I were doing it, I think I would go pretty loud. I do like the simple classy look as well, but if you doing a wrap...do it right!! Just my opinion though.
    2008 Sunsport 22 V