Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

John,

I am assuming since you're posting today that the first surgery did NOT happen today?

Do you have a plan yet?

Todd
    2008 24 SSV, Gravity Games Edition.

Cookeville, TN (between Center Hill and Dale Hollow)

I added the F2 jack to my upgrades last week after my stock jack broke. This thing is nice and beefy. I really like it so far. Thanks everyone for sharing info on this jack. I have the matching winch ordered and on its way.

Quote Originally Posted by tg0824SSVGG View Post
    It's also adjustable for how low or
    high
    Does it allow the front of the trailer to be lowered further then the stock jack does? The reason I ask is my garage is about 2” to short even with the tower folded down so I have to drop it down on a floor jack every time I roll it in or out of the garage.

Cookeville, TN (between Center Hill and Dale Hollow)

Quote Originally Posted by Skulls View Post
    Does it allow the front of the trailer to be lowered further then the stock jack does? The reason I ask is my garage is about 2” to short even with the tower folded down so I have to drop it down on a floor jack every time I roll it in or out of the garage.
    I don't know how it compared to the stock as far as height b/c I never lowered the stock jack all the way down..never had a reason to. However, I actually measured my overall ht with the tower down today. With the jack up my ht was 7'2.5" With the jack at the lowest position, my ht was 6'10". I hope this helps.

I am not sure either, but the jack is adjustable as to where you put the center of it, so I am assuming you could make it do what you want.
    2008 24 SSV, Gravity Games Edition.