Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Jay -

Your solution should be simple. Your weight is WAY forward on the board, making you accelerate into the platform. Move your stance back. You want your rear foot on the rear kickpad and your front foot closer to the middle of the IS logo.

When you need more acceleration, widen your stance by inching your front foot towards the nose. Keep a wide athletic stance and your arms out. Also you may want to move your toes closer to the toeside edge (mainly with your front foot).

Keep the pics comin! Wave looks surfable from your pics so far!
    --WakeMikeys 1987 Supra SunSport--
    Thread - https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3630
    Photo Gallery - http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showga.../35518/cat/500
    Videos - http://www.vimeo.com/user2034462/videos
    Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey

Thanks a lot guys. I will try scooting back on the board more, and a little more toeside. I will have my rear foot on the pad (or just in front of it right?). I will get more pics this weekend and next week too, and repost. Thanks again
    2008 Sunsport 22 V

try going a bit slower and you may see that wake grow a bit, and of course the more weight the better,,, if it seems real steep put a bit of weight or one person to the non surf side,,, too steep is tuff to ride

as well if you dont have excess weight you can constantly turn slightly to the surf side while driving and this can help the wake as well

i run 10.7mp/h with the plate at 3/4 up.

I have a short review plus a mod on WW for the Cortez that makes it so much faster but yet easy for everyone to still learn on. My wife and kids are still learning the ropes so to speak. This is what you should do, 100% improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by 87SunSportMikeyD View Post
    Jay -

Your solution should be simple. Your weight is WAY forward on the board, making you accelerate into the platform. Move your stance back. You want your rear foot on the rear kickpad and your front foot closer to the middle of the IS logo.

When you need more acceleration, widen your stance by inching your front foot towards the nose. Keep a wide athletic stance and your arms out. Also you may want to move your toes closer to the toeside edge (mainly with your front foot).

Keep the pics comin! Wave looks surfable from your pics so far!
    Mikey this board is a piece of crap out the box, unless he weighs 100 pounds he wont be able to get on that kick pad with out stalling. Ronix eff'd up the fin configuration with the 2 smalls and a large trailing fin. Just plain retarded for this board. It needs all the drive it can get. Thats why I did the mod on mine I can ride as far back as my feet will go and not fall out of the pocket. Before I changed the fins I had to choke up on the board also.