Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by FL240 View Post
    Thanks Mapleleaf......looks like you have done alot of work to yours.....Did you replace the floor?
    Not yet...It doesn't have any soft spots and from what I can tell the only bad spot on my stringer"s is at the transom....the clock is ticking on that job. I did have to replace the removable section and have done the whole interior...I've got to get the camera out and take some pics!!!!!!
    90 Conbrio

the graphics look sweet, do you plan on having dual batteries because i am planning on doing that and still don't know how i will mount them.

I have thought about dual batts, but haven't had the time to do anything about it yet. I think my next goal is a tower.....kinda been shoppin around and seeing what people have been puttin on this kind of boat.

Quote Originally Posted by johndoe777 View Post
    the graphics look sweet, do you plan on having dual batteries because i am planning on doing that and still don't know how i will mount them.
    I'm doing it tonight, on my Conbrio....I plan on leaving one in the built tray and I have a second plastic battery box I plan on screwing to the floor beside the built in to the starboard, not ideal, but will fit and still leave me room for my amp rack(mounted to the inside of the walk through) and my 10' sub up under the helm....I'll get some pics......
    Sorry for the thread jack FL.....
    90 Conbrio

i was thinking of putting the two on the drivers side and just bridge the two with a disconnect switch so i could disconnect one while sitting and have a fresh one to start. i am going to rip out the factory battery hole and cut a larger hole to fit both. as the other side is full of my sub and amps.

Looks awesome with the new graphics!

Quote Originally Posted by johndoe777 View Post
    i was thinking of putting the two on the drivers side and just bridge the two with a disconnect switch so i could disconnect one while sitting and have a fresh one to start. i am going to rip out the factory battery hole and cut a larger hole to fit both. as the other side is full of my sub and amps.
    I had my amp n sub on the port side last year and didn't like the way the sub sounded in there.....Also thought about ripping out that stock batt. box and making it bigger...Got all the wiring roughed in tonight, tomrrow amp goes up and sub and trim panels....We'll see about the sub under the helm it's gonna be tight!!!! drivers side, 2 batt.'s, amp and sub....
    Bought a used BEP marine switch off this forum and have wired all my amp off batt. 2 so I'l always have one fresh starting batt......Looks a lkot better then my old Perko too!!!!!!
    90 Conbrio