Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default The O.G. is back

Sup fellas havent been around here in a while. I finished the rig and never looked back. Spent all last season on the water. I'll post more pics of it as I take them I moved all of our pics to a external memory and we just bought a new cam Friday. Heres a little sneek peek. P.S. I went back and resized the pic.
    Last edited by Hematoma; 06-08-2010 at 09:19 PM.

Glad to have you back. Have you had any problems or has it been smooth sailing? Boat looks awesome still.

Quote Originally Posted by saltare inverts View Post
    Glad to have you back. Have you had any problems or has it been smooth sailing? Boat looks awesome still.
    Whats up Bro? No problems at all. I had a wire break on my bilge last yr and thats about it. I changed the plugs, oil and checked the timing this season and it's been good to go. Very satisfied considering I payed a 1000.00 dollars for it last June.

Ive always liked anything BLACKED out, Looks Stealth

Anyway Im guessing its a older sunsport? Do you got pics of it from when you bought it?? Im guessing you blacked it out

Quote Originally Posted by dshaff24 View Post
    Ive always liked anything BLACKED out, Looks Stealth

Anyway Im guessing its a older sunsport? Do you got pics of it from when you bought it?? Im guessing you blacked it out
    Nope not a sunsport, it's 84 Supra Marauder. Same as sunsport but mine is closed bow. I have an original thread from last yr on here somewhere, it may have the pics from before the mods.

Damn son, wlecome back, hope you still rockin them white walls on that trailer....boat looks good.....
    You anchored up in a Marsh???
    Last edited by mapleleaf; 06-09-2010 at 01:36 AM.
    90 Conbrio

Adam West called - he wants his Batmoboat back! Sexy!
    _______________89 Saltare Resto Project___________
    _________Then________________________Now_____

Quote Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
    Damn son, wlecome back, hope you still rockin them white walls on that trailer....boat looks good.....
    You anchored up in a Marsh???
    Sup Maple? nope got rid of the white walls lol. How you been you get all your mods and fixes done to your boat?

Batmoboat hahaha that is freaking classic. Hema good to see you bro. That platform still doin good? May I say that your Monster Tower looks totally pimped to the max. Is that the Monster bimini too? Any room for boards on top of there? hehe
    --WakeMikeys 1987 Supra SunSport--
    Thread - https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3630
    Photo Gallery - http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showga.../35518/cat/500
    Videos - http://www.vimeo.com/user2034462/videos
    Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey

Quote Originally Posted by 87SunSportMikeyD View Post
    Batmoboat hahaha that is freaking classic. Hema good to see you bro. That platform still doin good? May I say that your Monster Tower looks totally pimped to the max. Is that the Monster bimini too? Any room for boards on top of there? hehe
    Yea Mikey it's the Monster cargo Bimini I put our wakeskate and wakesurfer up top. It has built in pads and hold downs.