Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Skidim.com

I don't know if you can buy just that part or if they sell both together. They'll be your best bet since they sell lots of parts for the PCM. Good luck and keep us updated.

Called pertronix, they are sending a replacement "gently used" magnetic sleeve for free. After doing some internet searches, I found that it is not uncommon for them to come apart. Hopefully I can just pop the new one in and be running good...

My holley 4 barrel carb was having some issues with idling where the back barrells were just dripping and filling with fuel at idle and even after the engine was shut down. A good dose of carb cleaner seemed to have fixed it prior to the magnetic sleeve incident. I do wonder if there is something wrong with a float however? I guess I can't truly assess that until I get the ignition system back in working order. Any suggestions from anyone about why the back barrells would be filling up with gas at idle? i could get it to stop if i moved the little rod the plates are attached to to the closed position, and then it would run great.