Default "NEW" 1985 Supra Marauder

This boat has been completely rebuilt from the stringers up with two purposes in mind. Functionability and longevity. And of course "SERIOUS AIR". I rebuilt this boat with the intention of shipping it to Medellin Colombia for use at my Water-ski and Wakeboard resort. <skicomombia.com> Unfortunately, after countless hours of work and a year of politics I have been denied a special importation permit. Therefore, with great remorse, I'm offering it for sell.

Listed below is a rundown of what I have done to this boat. Check it out. Especially the "one of a kind tower".

New reinforced stringers. Custom built Tower mount sub-structures. Double thick flooring laid in with over twenty gallons of fiberglass and resin. I designed this boat to be weatherproof.
    Custom built "true zero-flex" Tower with observation/filming seating.
    289 Ford motor has been completely custom built with forged steel crank, forged TRW pistons, Crane cam, Edelbrock manifold, Excel electronic distributor, and much much more.
    Custom built High output/low emission exhaust system.
    All new gauges and custom built wiring harness.
    All new steering, throttle and shifting cables.
    New Rudder and Rudder housing.
    Custom made swim platform.
    Stereo System with boat: Two 15" JL Subs powered by an Alpine amp, 8 Eclipse 6x9 speakers powered by two Alpine amps, Rockford Head unit and 10 disc player.
    Trailer has new spindles, bearings, heavy duty tongue, centering and nose stop for easy loading.

I have over $25K invested in the rebuilding of this boat and am sacraficing at $12K

This Boat is in Austin Texas and is very well know in the Sky Ski circles and Austin Texas.

Contact Chuck at [email protected] or 512-961-8696
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Airjunkychuck; 06-13-2010 at 10:18 AM.