Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ngavchris
    How far are you from Winder and Lake Lanier? We are in the process of relocating to the area.

Beautiful boat, great pics. Once I get the boat running again I'll put up some pics of mine.
    Greg
    1989 Supra Comp TS6M

Michael,
    We live about 30 minutes from Lake Lanier. I am about 15 miles to the west of Cumming. It is about 45 miles to Winder. I very rarely ever go to Lake Lanier for boating. It's like being on the ocean and I really don't enjoy the pounding. I go to Carter's Lake as often as I can. It has many areas to ski and their are no private boat docks on the lake, which makes for a great day on the lake with a few other boats.
    On another note, did you install your tower. I really like the looks of the New Dimensions.

GT
    Thanks for the compliments. I see the new models and think I want one, and then I look at the price tags, and I am glad I don't have one of those payments.

Default Tower suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by ngavchris View Post
    Thanks Mikey
    The new dimesions is the way I been leaning. They are so proudof them $$$$, which s why I have not had one put on yet. Hope to be at I again this weekend.
    i have the exact boat as you with an "Air Boom" tower. What do you think?
    Attached Images Attached Images

89 Sunsport New dimensions tower