Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Proud new owner of an '08 Supra 21V

Hey everyone, just wanted to finally post over here since my wife and I are now proud new owners of our very first boat, a 2008 Supra 21V. We are so damn excited about owning our own boat and are looking forward to all of the years and memories to come in the future with friends and family. We both have grown up around boats and the water and have been proud "boat whores" for the past 6 years riding with our crew on their various boats. But now we have our own and can give back!

We are picking it up next Monday, a very long haul out to Utah and back to New Jersey but we'll have a fun time making it a roadtrip vacation. Here's a pic from the dealer, and of course as soon as we pick it up we'll post more pictures of the boat and our tow rig.

Justin

P.S. There doesn't seem to be a whole bunch of activity on this forum like other dealers sites. Any reason to that? I post a lot on Wakeworld as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great looking boat! Congrats on the new purchase! Make sure and post up pics from your trip to get her!
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Congrats, welcome to the site. Good luck on your trip, get her home safely!!
    2008 Sunsport 22 V

Thumbs up

Welcome to the family. That's quite a start for a first boat . Congrats have fun on your road trip.

Congrats! Have a safe trip.

Nice boat. Hope you have a good trip.

sweet ride, there arent as many supra owners as other mani's, and since supra has been around a long time youll find there are kinda 2 groups in here ...oldschool dd and newschool vd.........its a good site to see where inboards came from and how they have evolved with everyone just trying to help each other out with their experiences.......happy boating

ps supra is a SC company and anything newer than around 1999 a great deal of info can be found on the moomba forums another SC company
    2009 21v Worlds 340 Cat
    run your engine after you change the oil
    Doug

Congrats! I am new here as well. I love the site so far.

Quote Originally Posted by docdrs View Post
    sweet ride, there arent as many supra owners as other mani's, .....
    Stop making fun of me.

Great looking boat. Hope you have a blast with her.

Quote Originally Posted by docdrs View Post
    sweet ride, there arent as many supra owners as other mani's, and since supra has been around a long time youll find there are kinda 2 groups in here ...oldschool dd and newschool vd.........its a good site to see where inboards came from and how they have evolved with everyone just trying to help each other out with their experiences.......happy boating

ps supra is a SC company and anything newer than around 1999 a great deal of info can be found on the moomba forums another SC company
    Yeah I know Skier's Choice is both Moomba and Supra. Perhaps I'll also lurk over to the Moomba forum. I did notice that a lot of the owners here have the old school direct drive boats. Lots of really nice ones on here.

Thanks for all of the info.

I'll be sure to post pics of our journey out to get her!