Thread: FatSac Help

Default FatSac Help

Well I probably could have come up with a better title, but anyway on to the real question. I would like to get a Fat Sac for my 92 Supra Comp. Basically, my thoughts are about a 300lb-400lb set up. This would be used for surfing, and wake boarding. However, I am not sure where to buy, what all I need (pump etc). I want to be able to take it on and off the boat too. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Cookeville, TN (between Center Hill and Dale Hollow)

I've always used Wakemakers.com (you also get a 10% discount for being a forum member). Look them up and talk to Jason. I personally have 2 of the 400lb sacs with a Tsunami pump. I believe the sacs were $199 total and the pump was $100, minus the 10% discount. That setup would serve you well, I think. However, there are many options. Just surf the net and check it all out. Good luck.

These babies are @10 bucks at wal mart and weigh @55lbs when full. One person can eaisly move them around. My friends dad has a comp (backseat removed) and he rocks these blue jugs just for the fact that he can toss them on the dock and go for a ski. Not quite as stylie as sacs, but way cheaper and simple. Not sure where your fuel vent is on your Comp, but careful if its near the water when weighted. Good luck.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice! I like the idea of the jugs...I am simply just trying things out now so this may be a good idea, then once I get the setup I like I will go with sacs. Thanks for the idea! Any other thoughts?

Go with the twin 750s from wakemakers and buy the pump to go with them.... Once you start adding a little weight, you're only going to want more. I bought cheap ebay (launchpad) bags the first time and they didn't even last a year. Go with flyhigh (spend a little more) and not have to worry about it.
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.