Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by docdrs View Post
    Man i love that quote!!!!!
    well "drive it like a rental" is also a great one lmao,, I have a t-shirt with that quote and i live by it,,, but not with my boat only with my other toys lol,

boats need TLC....

Cookeville, TN (between Center Hill and Dale Hollow)

Extra bags on the floor aren't annoying at all. They are soft and cushy and provide a great seat and/or good back rest. Plus its only the 2-400lb sacs which aren't all that big. I'd prefer to do it without the extra sacs but the difference in the wake is amazing by adding these.

The 1100 bag that people are referring too in the rear locker, is that the “Center Gravity Games Sac - W842?”

My surf setup is similar in my 05 21v, however I take the stock 650 and put in under the passenger side storage. It runs from about the cooler to right at the end of the compartment before the front seats. 1100 bag up the middle (ski locker). I put a fatsac 750 in the port rear locker, it fits perfectly. Then a take another 750 and put it on the passenger side seat, above the cooler. That one takes ropes wrapped around it and the tower to hold it on the seat it gets too big. And finally, take the old stock 250 and put it up front in the bow.

The wake is big, but still very short in length compared to others. Short meaning you can’t go very far back away from the boat. My goal this year is to try and lengthen as much as possible…maybe more weight up front is the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by nani View Post
    The 1100 bag that people are referring too in the rear locker, is that the “Center Gravity Games Sac - W842?”
    the 1100's I have are the fly high jumbo V drive sacs 50"x24"x24" $189 each,,, the centre bag is very long

My surf setup is similar in my 05 21v, however I take the stock 650 and put in under the passenger side storage. It runs from about the cooler to right at the end of the compartment before the front seats. 1100 bag up the middle (ski locker). I put a fatsac 750 in the port rear locker, it fits perfectly. Then a take another 750 and put it on the passenger side seat, above the cooler. That one takes ropes wrapped around it and the tower to hold it on the seat it gets too big. And finally, take the old stock 250 and put it up front in the bow.

The wake is big, but still very short in length compared to others. Short meaning you can’t go very far back away from the boat. My goal this year is to try and lengthen as much as possible…maybe more weight up front is the trick.
    yes try more weight in the front to lenghten the wake and if it is too steep have someone or some weight moved over to non surf side and this will help the wake,
    mine was way too steep with all the weight on the surf side so after moving weight over i was very happy