Thread: Oklahoma?

Hybrid View

Default Oklahoma?

Who all do we have in OK?

I'm in the Tulsa area until the end of July then moving to the Edmond area. I'd love to find someone in the Edmond area to go out with during the week once school kicks up for the kiddos and wife in mid to late August.

Anyone?

I thought we had one or two in the Edmond area. I'd love to meet up at Arcadia for some local fun. I am trying to make it down to Texoma for the Labor Day trip and it would be cool to go together.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie Boarder View Post
    Anyone?

I thought we had one or two in the Edmond area. I'd love to meet up at Arcadia for some local fun. I am trying to make it down to Texoma for the Labor Day trip and it would be cool to go together.
    Okie, I'm about 1.5hrs west of OKC. If you wanna ride or surf hit me up, I mostly stay here on Foss Lake.. There is only a handfull of wakeboarding boats out here...

Will do. We're getting all settled in our new place, but we'll want to ride soon. We'll probably hit Arcadia here and there and then see what we want to do otherwise.

I see this thread is a little dated but we are in the Tulsa area. Broken Arrow to be exact. Spend most of out time up on Grand lake as well as Skiatook.

Welcome. If you ever make it south, give me a shout. I moved from Owasso in the summer and we used to frequent Skiatook. We might make a couple trips up there this season.

Anyone been out yet. I've gone out a couple times behind a friend's boat in the last couple weeks...earliest I've ever been out.