Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Called seadek today and found out we would need 10 orders placed to recieve a 20% discount, but they are not sure if they are going to continue the program. Apparently it has been more trouble than its worth. And come to find out, the black matte/black Supra logo they will not warranty from fading or shrinkage???? This is probably the only color that I would order from them, they are sending me a color swathe to see what else might work. I was a little disappointed when they told me they would not honor the 36 mo. warranty if I went with black/black. Will have to see what other colors they send me that might work with my boat, and it takes at least 4 weeks to recieve one.
    White/Charcoal, 2011 VLX
    2008 Supra 22SSV

Worth every penny, unless you want black/black. It doesn't matter what it's made of black is hot and it will still be hot enough to burn your feet in the central cali summers. I went cool gray/black and after two seasons it's holding up as new.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    '07 Moomba Mobius LSV

I have the storm gray on black that I got from Jim. It only took a couple weeks to get but I believe he had it in stock. I agree that it is a huge improvement over the original and well worth the money even if I have to replace it every two years or so. I did the install myself and the old stuff came off a lot easier than I thought it would. Used a putty knife to get it started and on a warm 80 plus humid day, I could peal the rest off by hand. I took some goo gone to the remaining glue that was left and then alcohol, then peel and stick. Only been on the water 3-4 times with it, so time will tell, but so far so good. And best of all, NO BLACK FOOT PRINTS, YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    2005 22 SSV GG

Aside from "Jim the Supra parts god" that can't ship anything on time, where else can these be bought? After 2 years, my black rubber on the swim platform has faded and shrunk. When I bought my boat I sure did think that most of the parts would last longer than a couple years considering I pamper it and never leave it outside other than when it's used. Looks like this may be the next modification....
    07 Launch 24SSV Gravity Games
    My Install Gallery

You can order from seadek http://seadek.com/ I have a 96 comp. Only need 2 of the 18 x 38 pieces for my deck. And then I would have to cut to fit. I imagine much easier to get than the newer ones. With the custom Supra logo.
    Chauncey 2000 Malibu Response LX Monsoon 325

When I get the color swathes it will help me choose a color that matches my boat. I am hoping they have something to match my boat color which is unique (fossil, black and tan).

After almost 200 hours of water time, my current swim platform pad is still in good condition, and does not leave any black marks on my upholstry. I just like how the seadek offers a little more padding and comfort.
    White/Charcoal, 2011 VLX
    2008 Supra 22SSV

Quote Originally Posted by jonyb View Post
    Aside from "Jim the Supra parts god" that can't ship anything on time, where else can these be bought? After 2 years, my black rubber on the swim platform has faded and shrunk. When I bought my boat I sure did think that most of the parts would last longer than a couple years considering I pamper it and never leave it outside other than when it's used. Looks like this may be the next modification....
    I heard in '08 they went to a different platform cover which eliminated this problem along with the black marks. So far on my '08, no shrinkage or black marks being transferred to vinyl.
    White/Charcoal, 2011 VLX
    2008 Supra 22SSV

Clermont, Fl (wakeboarding capitol of the world)

It didn't help. Had the black soot transfering to my interior after 6 months on my 09.

Never an issue with the Seadek

Quote Originally Posted by Fman View Post
    I heard in '08 they went to a different platform cover which eliminated this problem along with the black marks. So far on my '08, no shrinkage or black marks being transferred to vinyl.
    Of course, everything changed after I bought my boat. Brilliant!
    07 Launch 24SSV Gravity Games
    My Install Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by jonyb View Post
    Of course, everything changed after I bought my boat. Brilliant!
    Hmmm... guess everyone is in those shoes, thats how they keep getting folks to upgrade to a more current year! ('09-better ballast fill/swivel racks from '0. Will be interesting to see whats in store for 2011.... any rumors?
    White/Charcoal, 2011 VLX
    2008 Supra 22SSV