Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Best trailerable cover?

Looking for some recommendations on the best trailerable boat cover for my 07 GG. Any thoughts or recommendations are appreciated.

I just got a cover custom made from evolution covers and it is great. it fits wicked and the workmanship seems to be good, here is a couple shots of it!
    You can have on for travel, or when moored in the water!
    100_0688.jpg

100_0689.jpg

100_0687.jpg
    2005 Supra Launch 22SSV

Quote Originally Posted by canadianpride View Post
    I just got a cover custom made from evolution covers and it is great. it fits wicked and the workmanship seems to be good, here is a couple shots of it!
    You can have on for travel, or when moored in the water!
    That is a nice cover for sure! I too am in need of a storage cover. I would check out Custom Covers out of Salt Lake City as well, they do a lot of work for one of the largest Supra dealers in the states, Marine Products. I got my boat from them, and my snap covers were made by them. Good workmanship as well. They generally like to have your boat to make a storage cover but Dave at Custom Covers said he could probably just work to get the measurements of the boat.

Another option.
    2008 Supra Launch 21V - Currently for sale

Quote Originally Posted by darryl1860 View Post
    Looking for some recommendations on the best trailerable boat cover for my 07 GG. Any thoughts or recommendations are appreciated.
    My stock factory cover that came with my boat seems like a nice cover, have you looked into contacting your dealer to see if they can order you one? You could trailer with it, has the ratchet style tightener which works good.
    White/Charcoal, 2011 VLX
    2008 Supra 22SSV

CanadianPride,

If you don't mind me asking, how much did that cover set you back and what kind of material is it made of? Any warranty of any type? Did they make a pattern or save the dimensions so they could make more?

Thanks,

Dave
    2005 22 SSV GG

Sluggo
    |The cover set me back around 800.00, it comes with warranty both on material and on workmanship. It is made with sunbrella material that you can pick out of at least 20 colors, and he has patterens for most comp. boats.
    Just give him a call he is wicked to deal with on the phone.
    evolutioncovers.com

jason
    2005 Supra Launch 22SSV

I bought one from MightyCovers.com. The boat cover that I got there was a great fit and the service was excellent.

Just had mine custom made this spring from a local canvas shop, very happy with it. I chose a fabric thats a little heavier than Sunbrella and has a poly coating on it so it 100% waterproof, tow at 80mph with no problems. They also used two ratchet tie down straps on each side that get it extra tight, the ratchets zip up in their own cover and are hidden so it wont scratch the boat, I highly recommend.

Steve -- What did that cost you? The local quotes I've gotten are all in the $1200 - $200 range, which I refuse to pay!
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

Quote Originally Posted by wotan2525 View Post
    Steve -- What did that cost you? The local quotes I've gotten are all in the $1200 - $200 range, which I refuse to pay!
    $850 cash.