Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

So what's the new power plant?? Sad to see the old one go.

New one is 325 hp indmar. It sure gets this boat on plane soo fast. Im guessing its a wakeboarding prop on it. The fuel injection makes a big difference. I went out all day last monday and used less than half the gas doing the same thing. That justifys more expensive boat right?

Hawgwash......it needs a 572
    I've been entertaining the thought of a boat payment, seeing how much time mine spends getting worked on her trailer, and size has become a player bigtime, need more room......Will have a new munchkin at xmas......
    Last edited by mapleleaf; 07-08-2010 at 05:28 PM.
    90 Conbrio

I hate to ask this but how cheap did you sell the ol girl for? Im liking your upgrade! looks sweet

I sold the old girl for 10000. Maple, I wrestled with the payment issue a long time. Seemed silly at first to make payments when I could fix everything myself. I started to realize the amount of money, time(phone calls, deciding where and what to get) and being broke down on the water. It all equalled much more than a boat payment would cost. I have a daughter age 2 a son age 4 and a daughter age 17. Time is very important. This was a very good decision so far for my life right now. I know I may still have a problem or two but it will but much much less I am sure. Interest rates are real low also. Congrats on your xmas present. That is awesome news.

thanks dude, week 14 got decent ultrasound pics.... I feel the same about the payments and interest and time lost repairing even though I love it I just feel like now's not the time.
    I can fix boats later...now I want to use them!!!!!! Thanks for the inspiration, I gotta talk to the boss.....
    Let me know when your neighbors place goes up for sale....lol
    And ofcourse you'll be putting a blower top of that Indmar.....
    90 Conbrio

Well Im not going with a blower, twin turbos and nitrous is my plan. Well if you need, my boss can call your boss and sell her on the idea.

Congrats Salty! That sure is a pretty ride!
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

Quote Originally Posted by saltare inverts View Post
    Well Im not going with a blower, twin turbos and nitrous is my plan. Well if you need, my boss can call your boss and sell her on the idea.
    Please have her call my boss as well!

Quote Originally Posted by saltare inverts View Post
    I guess a 300 shot would do.......
    90 Conbrio