Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

The prop and rudder are placed at close to same depth and distance from aft of boat wether its a dd or vd. The difference is only were the motor is placed and transmision design, which is all contained in the boat.

sick boat. I plan on upgrading in a few years. I love my marauder but I want an open bow.

Thanks ironcross. Enjoy the one you got. Alot of people in this world dont have a boat, we do. Its probably not fair.

Quote Originally Posted by saltare inverts View Post
    Thanks ironcross. Enjoy the one you got. Alot of people in this world dont have a boat, we do. Its probably not fair.
    True i often for get this, especially since i get spoiled riding my sisters 07 SS24v often... and my buddies 07 sanger... the newer boats and their amenities are real nice especially in the new supra's

yea they are soo nice. I have a list of friends that wait each weekend hoping ill call to take them on the boat. Worse now with a newer boat. I narrowed it down to the ones who help out on the boat the most, pay for gas and have hottest wife.

Quote Originally Posted by saltare inverts View Post
    yea they are soo nice. I have a list of friends that wait each weekend hoping ill call to take them on the boat. Worse now with a newer boat. I narrowed it down to the ones who help out on the boat the most, pay for gas and have hottest wife.

that's basically how you do it, don't need dead weight on the boat, and LOL on the wifes...