Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default July Picture Thread!!

I hope everyone had a safe Holiday weekend for the 4th. We got home today from 3 days on the lake.

Post up some July Pictures!!!

July 4th weekend on Cumberland:

Whole weekend on the lake for us and not a single pic taken. Way to go Dusty, way to go.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

We spent the weekend in California with friends and family. We did not have our boat, but got some quality time on my parent's boat and uncle's boat. I took two pictures from the entire weekend. One was a shot of the Sheriff getting towed in by a Sanger and the other was of my uncle's Supra. Sorry for the poor quality. They were both taken from my phone.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2006 Launch 21 V

ScottinAZ -- What board is that? I've been experimenting on my friends Walker Towanza and feel like I need to add (yet another) board to my quiver.... I'd like one a little bigger than his since I'm a fatass. Thoughts on that board??
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

Shane, I cracked a big smile when I saw that picture of Jessica. She was sooo pumped, good memories

Steve, great pics. What was the air/water temps for you? We were right around 100/80 all weekend.

Towing in the Sheriff is really laying the ground work for good relations The Sheriff's at our lake this weekend were riding around 4-5 per Sheriff's boat. We couldn't really figure out why?

ScottinAZ -- What board is that? I've been experimenting on my friends Walker Towanza and feel like I need to add (yet another) board to my quiver.... I'd like one a little bigger than his since I'm a fatass. Thoughts on that board??
    The board is last years James Walker Pro model (4.9), and I have a great time on it. I believe the Towanza board is the Bullet model with a wider nose and thinner rail. It should be a great all around board. What's your riding style (aggressive, airs, spins?), and how big is your ass? I'm 6'2"/205 and very aggressive, that's how I get away with riding a smaller board. Takes much more work, but is also more rewarding....IMO. What other boards are in your quiver?

Quote Originally Posted by ScottnAz View Post
    Steve, great pics. What was the air/water temps for you? We were right around 100/80 all weekend.
    air mid 90's, water 84

F'n HOT!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottnAz View Post

The board is last years James Walker Pro model (4.9), and I have a great time on it. I believe the Towanza board is the Bullet model with a wider nose and thinner rail. It should be a great all around board. What's your riding style (aggressive, airs, spins?), and how big is your ass? I'm 6'2"/205 and very aggressive, that's how I get away with riding a smaller board. Takes much more work, but is also more rewarding....IMO. What other boards are in your quiver?

Here it is... http://www.towanza.com/surf-shop/tow...wanza-ruthless

My buddy has the 4'6 quad fin and I think it's too small for me @ 6'2 225lbs... I can ride it but it's a constant battle and I tend to go over the nose pretty easily. It rides COMPLETELY different than anything else I have though.... I'm not sure if it's the quad fins or the shape or the aggressiveness but... I like it!! I would say I'm an intermediate rider, sticking about 50% of my 360s and just starting to get air... Current boards:

Liquid Force Custom 4' 6"
    Inland Surfer Black Pearl 4' 8"
    Walzer 56" Twin Fin Custom
    Phase 5 Oogle 57"
    The Walker Project Composite X 4.8
    Hyperlite Coex 5'6"
    Hyperlite Landlock 5'11"

So... you can see where the hole in my quiver is and it's right where I "should" be riding. I think I've been seeing all the small pros riding small boards and I've neglected to buy something that is intermediate/advanced that I can progress on. I'm thinking of selling or trading one of my smaller boards (though I'm really attached to all of them, even if I can't ride them) for something more suited to my size. Ideas? Opinions?
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

wow wotan some nice boards,, wish u lived near me bros....

some pics to come but heres some vid my bud just posted I think its from June with the new bags but more to come. 3's are work n good now. let me know what u guys think of the wake?? I like...

Johni_T
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vys61...layer_embedded

ronkytonk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs4Gr...layer_embedded

I love summer