Default Fat Sac won't drain

I have a 06 Supra 21V, just filled the front fat sac and now can't get it to drain. Are there 2 pumps attached to it? Where are they located? When I turn on the fill switch, I can hear a pump hum, when I switch to empty, there is no hum.

On that boat, there should be a drain pump attached to the bag. Look in the big locker, and you should see a drain line and the pump is right there. Most likely, the pump is shot. At least that one is easy to get to. The rear drain pumps aren't much fun to access.

Thanks, I'll take a look when I get home.

Under the dash there is a cluster of square automotive fuses for the ballast system, check to make sure the fuse isn't blown.

I'll check that too. Thanks

The fuse was fine, swapped with another and it still did not work.
    I pulled the pump and hooked it up directly to a battery. Still dead. Bought a new tsunami pump. Works like a champ! I guess they just go out after a while.

If it ever happens again, your drain lines can also kink up which causes problems. Just something to keep in mind, had it happen a could of times with me using the larger 750 lb bags. That is why I upgraded to the ribbed ballast line that does not kink or collapse.
    White/Charcoal, 2011 VLX
    2008 Supra 22SSV