Thread: OT Discussion

Default OT Discussion

We need an Off-Topic discussion area so we can have a conversation about this Housewives of NJ show my wife is making me watch...... these women are NUTS!!!

Its all for the ratings. TV shows are absolutely ridiculous these days.....
    07 Launch 24SSV Gravity Games
    My Install Gallery

My mother watches this show and it drives me friggin crazy. We were all at the shore house last night and she had it on, I browsed the internet but was still in the room. Between this show and that stupid Jersey Shore the people of this state just cannot get a worse rap.

I can't believe people like this exist and actually believe the lives they live are worth a sh**
    2008 Supra Launch 21V - Currently for sale

I set down with the wife last night to watch some tv, needless to say, we got caught up on Real Housewives. Those people are insane!! I hope most of that is staged because it is unbelievable. It looked like they were worthless, and i know this is terrible to say but, the kids they are raising are worthless as well.

Seriously, we need an off-topic discussion area more than we need a find-a-pull/give-a-pull area on the site.
    I'll post OT in the general discussion....

It just doesn't end..... now I'm priveleged enough to watch the Real Housewives of D.C.!!!
    Serously, give me a stinkin' reality show, and a few hundred thousand $$ each year, I'll travel around the country and just whip on the guys that married these chicks

Quote Originally Posted by ScottnAz View Post
    It just doesn't end..... now I'm priveleged enough to watch the Real Housewives of D.C.!!!
    Serously, give me a stinkin' reality show, and a few hundred thousand $$ each year, I'll travel around the country and just whip on the guys that married these chicks
    Don't you think their wives are whipping 'em enough?

I'm not married, and at the moment I am counting my lucky stars, as I have yet to watch even a minute of any of these shows you guys are talking about.

Hello Im married and I haven't watched a minute of these shows. Looks like Im the Lucky SOB here

I counter these shows with SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS
    --WakeMikeys 1987 Supra SunSport--
    Thread - https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3630
    Photo Gallery - http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showga.../35518/cat/500
    Videos - http://www.vimeo.com/user2034462/videos
    Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey