Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I got the trick to remove squeaks in your tower. I have not had squeaks with the new tower, but the normal style tower always squeeked.

Seperate the tower at every joint and put some electrical tape in between and then put it back together. I have done this and it always worked. Not sure about those set screws. never really noticed them.

If you never need to take your tower down then I suggest loc tight. That stuff is business. Nothing will ever rattle loose ever again. As for the pads under the feet, you can get some serious marine grade rubber padding from just about any marine store online. Replaced mine last season. Champion ever since. Plus put new screws washers and bolts with nylock on the tower feet. We have a few big guys that ride 250+ and that bad boy doesn't flinch now.

I have the same tower, '08 21V and I've never noticed it squeaking however I am going to check the tower tomorrow and make it another checklist item each time I go out now. I also haven't really ridden in real chop yet though I am destined too sometime in the near future probably. I'll make note of any squeaking.
    2008 Supra Launch 21V - Currently for sale