Default Oil Light And Audible Alarm

I just purchased a 1991 Supra Mariah and cannot get the oil light and audible alarm to shut off. I have checked the oil...fine! The oil gauge reads perfect, and so is the engine temp. We changed the oil pressure sending unit, with no result...still squealing! It only does it when the engine is warmed up. Besides by-passing it all together, does anyone have any suggestions for me to try?
    THANKS!!!

I am not entirely sure its an oil light or oil alarm. I suspect it might be an engine overtemp light and alarm. You might want to investigate your coolant system, to be sure it isn't overheating...
    Rick Ludtke
    1990 Supra Pirata
    1987 Supra Comp TS6M
    Photo Album https://forum.supraboats.com/album.php?albumid=4

Pull the plug on the buzz and clean the contact and the plug, that should solve your problem.

Default Oil alarm

Thanks, I will try that.

Default Alarm

OUI-

I have the same problem with the alarm for no apparent reason on a 1990 Comp ts6m

What is the "buzz" you speak of? RE: "pull the plug on the Buzz"

Is that the oil pressure or engine temp sending unit?

Default fixed oil buzzer

I took my boat past my local auto/marine electrical expert and their advice was to pull out the little circuit board that the buzzer is attached to and there are four small components that have a dial on them.All i did was dialled the one marked oil back a bit and the buzzer stopped buzzing.

ya have any pics?
    2009 21v Worlds 340 Cat
    run your engine after you change the oil
    Doug

It's also possible that the printboard needs to resoldered.
    Mine had the same problem and I took out the printboard and saw that the soldering was old and loose.
    But you can also set it a bit down the buzzing should stop then.

90 Comp -- that was a typo the Buzzer. The buzzer and the plug are located under the dash on the left side. The right side if your under the dash. It's a little printed circuit board with the buzzer attached, and a 4 pronged plug that plugs into it. Pull the plug and spray some WD-40 in the plug and clean the prongs.