Thread: Heat Snake

Hybrid View

Default Heat Snake

I know if there's one thing I love on a boat in October, November, February, and March it's a heat snake. Has anyone installed a snake aftermarket? Or does anyone live in a warm climate and not use theirs that wants to get rid of it? I need tips!

I know that most of them pull heat off of the exhaust manifolds... however I'm not real sure how it works or what components I would need for DIY. Anybody?

Id be interested in this also. I have a heater but it comes out of one spot, there isnt an extendable hose. I would love to add one on so i can actually get the heat on me!

I know that doesnt help you Chris, but hopefully someone will come along.

Kg
    your vents in the walk through don't come out? I never knew mine did til Gravity was making fun of me for liking his so much, not knowing my boat did it as well.
    -----------------------

2004 Supra Launch SS

Acme 913 prop, WS 420, Kicker L5 sub, JL/Kicker amps, Kicker in boats, Polk mm in roswell bar, 3000# ballast.

"Never underestimate a man that Overestimates himself."

cmtaylor, you shouldnt tell some stories. But damn thats funny. I just recently had a mechanic tell me My yukon needed some work. He said dash lights dont work. I said just turn this dial here on the dash and wala. the lights come on. Boy was he red faced.

Mine are screwed in. Are yours? I was imagining if they came out it would have been a latch. Am i wrong?