Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Let us know how it goes this weekend, have fun and be safe!

Fo sho', if you (or anyone else) makes it to AZ, look me or Shane up. We most definitely have a good time out there

Careful Maple - I'm reminded of my favorite line outta Risky Business after they sink the 928 (showing my age) - "Who's the german u-boat commander?"

Good luck, have fun, & be safe.
    _______________89 Saltare Resto Project___________
    _________Then________________________Now_____

Gonna add the weight slowly, photographing each phase I'd imagine. We'll be on a small calm lake in the North of Ontario, Hoping to be somewhere around 1500lbs I think.
    My Contractor grade Rubbermaid 40 gal bins will be strong enough that we can lift them in and out ( for quick removal if necessary!) It'll be fun, would be very happy to surf my comp hull don't think that's happening too much!!!! We're comfy on the board, just need to build the ramp!!!!
    90 Conbrio

Anyone fill up the floats tubers use (otherwise known as just tubes :/)with water? I'm tempted to try this but don't want it to bust!

You could always put fat chicks on board.

yea but water is free. cheese burgers and krispy kreme is exspensive. sorry that was mean

we did this yesterday on accident but it worked ok. Just dont put the drain plug in for a few seconds. let the bilge fill then go have fun.

my buddy ask where the fat chicks are every time he comes to ride. He keeps telling me i'll come around someday.
    88 Supra Comp ts6m