Hey guys,
I'm the president of the University of Missouri waterski & wakeboard team in Columbia, MO. When I joined the team we were on a leasing program with a guy from Wisconsin named Scot Coley. Scot was basically responsible for getting Midwest collegiate skiing started by making it easy for college teams to attain boats. He was running a very cheap leasing program so that our clubs could afford it. Well, Scot passed away a couple of years ago and since no one wanted to take over his operation and our club couldn't afford to pay for our 2006 Mastercraft Prostar 197 outright, the bank repossessed it. So, we've been on the search for another alternative to get a boat for our club to practice with but we haven't been successful thus far.

So, my question to all of you is... any ideas? I know it's a very rare thing to come across a deal like that but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try this forum to see if anybody knows anything. It's getting hard to recruit new members and build our team when we can't say that we have a boat of our own. Anyways, thanks for reading this and thanks for the help!