Default 2002 Supra Sunsport Swim Platform .. looking to buy original fiberglass or Teak

I backed into a tree ... yeah for me !!!!!

Needless to say the swim platform is toast and I need to replace it. The brackets are all good and no damage to anything else. Teak would be fine .. would love an OEM one but from my readings here I am getting the feeling an original replacement is not easy. Wonder why they wouldn't sell a new one to replace .. money is money ... anyways,

If you have one please reply

If you know of any company that would make a Teak one .. just need the platform, with the brackets intact I can do the rest, please reply

Thanks for the help

Via Atlanta Marine, I ordered and SC made me an OEM replacement for a 2005 22 SSV. Just the fiberglass and rail. Brackets will be transfered from old one. I had the same issue except it was a buddy that backed it into the corner of his garage. Needless to say, he did not have a spotter. $650 plus shipping.
    2005 22 SSV GG

I just built a platform for a friend. It is for a 2002 Sky Supreme I made it out of African Mahogany because of the high cost of Teak.
    Here are some pics of the first test fit.

That platform looks nice.....I bet you have under $100 in materials ? Nice job! Are you going to put any kind of router grooves so it makes it not as slippery?

125.00 for the wood there are grooves every 2 1/5 '' . That pic was taken in the middle of the build . I will post a finished pic this weekend.

Thanks gentlemen for the info ... much appreciated ... (nice job on that platform .. looks nice !! )

So Michael .....should I be able to stop by next weekend to pick up my new platform?

Michael, I have to admit that I am not well informed on the various options out there, how does the African Mahogony hold up when used in this application? What are the required care items such as sealing it and upkeep?
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski