Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Looks good sybr. My in-laws brought us a hind quarter of deer. We cooked up a small roast while they were here and have tons of strip and chops for cooking later. I'll have to make sure I add some pics of the deer when I cook it. I have to download the camera and add some photos from the holidays on the other thread.

Can't wait. I'm glad you're enjoying the goods.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie Boarder View Post
    Looks good sybr. My in-laws brought us a hind quarter of deer. We cooked up a small roast while they were here and have tons of strip and chops for cooking later. I'll have to make sure I add some pics of the deer when I cook it. I have to download the camera and add some photos from the holidays on the other thread.
    Sounds like a heck of a feast. I've started making everything with the Venison I harvested. Even hamburger helper.....

I know how it sounds, but "Venison Helper", as I like to call it, is delicious.

Holy mackerel! I just got the spices in today and went ape on the grill. The pineapple head just blew me away. I can't thank you enough, Scott. This is a great assortment of spices, to say the least.

Pictures will follow. I'm still thinking about how amazing the pineapple head was.

I'm doing a Venison chili tomorrow. Should be good! Also, a friend at work gave me a Venison Schnitzel recipe that I'm going to try pretty soon.

I'm telling ya, that Pineapple Head is just awesome!
    Mani, you told me you like HOT, so let me know what you think of the Moonshine Madness. I put a couple tablespoons of that in some baked beans I was cooking, and they were on fire. Lorrie was pissed at me for that one! Of course, I had to "man-up" and eat most of the batch...... "these beans are nothin', now pass the sweat rag"

Ok, time for a shameless plug for the BBQ Island store. I was fortunate enough to find this BBQ shop a couple miles from the house, and befriended the guys down there. It's a great group of guys.... Shelton, Mike, JT (fellow Supra owner and ex- Liquid Force rider), and the rest. It seems that every time I go in there, I'll throw a couple spices on the counter and they'll tell me about the "buy 3, get the 4th free" deal of the week, and of course, I'll have to find a couple more, and now have a stock pile of spices/sauces to last me years... But that won't stop me from going in there next week and seeing what's new on the shelves

Okie - chili..... sounds goooood.
    It's been a while, probably time I made some. Of course, I don't have the "game" to match what you're making.

Okay, this sounds a bit overzealous, but I put I used about a fifth of the bottle in one sitting. I was using it to dip my pork roast in. Pappy's is good stuff. Everything in that box was just unbelievable. Can't thank you enough Scott.

If we do, we are building our "dream house" and putting in a pool and outdoor area like yours.

WHOA!! NOW THAT IS A BLONDE BEER!!! ANY GOOD?
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottnAz View Post
    There's a house for sale down the street.....

I stopped for some beer on the way home

Picked up some;
    Samuel Adams Summer Ale
    "Wheat Ale brewed with lemon zest and grains of Paradise"

Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy
    "Beer with natural lemonade flavor"

Starting with the Leinenkugel's