Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Harv View Post
    We dig it man! Me and my old lady gonna be hangin with the bros!
    I'm sorry I opened those pictures....

Geez my closest bud';s are tryin to put Ontario on the craft map, how'd I misss this one??? Goodtimes this summer enjoying Bell's two hearted IPA from MI and a ton of new Wiesse style beers from Toronto....(These may havge lead me to forget to put my gas cap back on this wekend, more to follow in Service an Repair...)
    90 Conbrio

Quote Originally Posted by ScottnAz View Post
    I'm sorry I opened those pictures....
    Yeah man, I know those pics were a bit on the "racy" side. We live large and party hard here in Southern IN and sometimes things get a little wild. We're just born into it I think. Heres some family photos that might explain a bit....
    My kids first day at bible school got a bit out of hand....

And here's ol cousin Bullet, hes a WILD one!
    So I hope that gives you a mere inkling of life here in LaLa land, where we throw down to get down!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mike
    Livin Large in Sunny Indiana!
    86 Sunsport Skier, Rode hard and put away WET!!

Sam Adams Summer Ale is a good one when you want something refreshing.

Washed this down tonight with a Shiner Bock - local Texas favorite brewed a few hours west of me.

The beer wouldn't stay still enough for a picture, but here's the grilled red snapper (caught em earlier today - sometimes entertaining clients is hard work) for fish tacos. Topped with grilled red & yellow onions, poblano peppers, mushrooms, garlic, & a little bacon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    _______________89 Saltare Resto Project___________
    _________Then________________________Now_____

Thumbs up

thumbs up for the Shiner Bock !!
    Brack
    1984 Supra Rider
    454 / 1:1 trans
    213 Hours !!
    " work in progress "

Harv - that picture of "your" kid is probably the single best picture I've ever seen on the internet. It is great! And your cousin Bullet......looks exactly like a plumber I use on some of my jobs

Weekend is approaching. I hope everyone is picking up some brew and bbq for the weekend? I haven't thought about what I'm cooking this weekend, I'm sure we'll just throw it together while we're at the store. Come to think of it, I think we have a whole chicken in the freezer awaiting the spit

Hitting up the local butcher shop for this weekend.

There's a funny marinade that a culinary grad friend of mine came up with that's killer for steaks. There's this stuff sold at pretty much all major grocery stores called tiger sauce. Mix one bottle with a bottle of soy sauce and marinade your steaks. One hour out of the fridge or six hours in the fridge. The soy sauce acts a tenderizer and helps the tiger sauce penetrate the meat. The tiger sauce has a sugar content that can not really be tasted. If you're into Med-rare steak like I am, you just sear the steak and it caramelizes the sugar and traps all the juices. Hands down the juiciest steaks I've ever had. I know it sounds funny, but it's really quite tasty.

SybrMike, Shiner Bock is a great beer. Ziegen Bock isn't half bad either. I will say, I was not a fan of Shiner's smokehouse brew. It tasted like beer that had been syphoned out of a BBQ pit.

BTW, Scott. Best off topic thread I've seen in a long time. Kudos, sir.

Make sure you brine that bird before you put it on the spit.

Mani,

What quality of steaks are you usually doing when you marinade.

On the subject of beer, if any of you make it to So Cal and you're inland, there's a great microbrew in Redlands right by the airport. My brother took me there when we were visiting for Christmas. Also, BevMo carries a lot of their brews in that general area. If anyone is interested, I'll double check the name from my borther.