Unhappy boats gone crazy...

Need a little help diagnosing a problem with my 2007 Supra. While on the lake the other day the radio shuts off, later comes back on for a little while, then shuts off again. I figured my house battery had a low charge from being on the lake all day so didn't worry much about it. (this was last weekend)

Getting ready to go to the lake again and decided to check and make sure radio worked and things started going haywire. First the tower speakers quit, then the rest of the speakers, then the tower lights. Now none of my switches seem to work, and the dash lights flash. If I toggle some of the switches the radio flashes on for a split second then off again.

i've charged both batteries (house battery was a little low), but that didn't help. Never seem this happen before, and don't really know where to start looking for the problem...any suggestions would be appreciated.

Check your ground wire, if that's not the case make sure you don't have one of your wires on the backbof your switch panel jarred loose...

Ditto that. If you're not blowing fuses or popping breakers then it's usually a bad or intermittent ground wire somewhere, especially when you have that many components doing the same thing.
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

I took the panel out above subwoofer under the dash and found a wire that was disconnected on one end. The other end is connected to 2 screws to the right of the breaker box under the dash. The wire is black with 1 very small red and 1 very small clear coated wires on the inside. Also, the wire looks this a phone cord (curly spiral like). Any ideas on what this wire is/where it should be connected?

This is my first boat and I'm not real familiar with marine wiring...all help appreciated.
    ~2007 Launch 20SSV~