Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ssmith View Post
    I agree but my boat naturally turns the other way. When the rider goes down... we cut the throttle and the boat spins an almost complete 180 on its own it the opposite direction (non surf side)
    That's what we do as well, cut the throttle and let the boat spin on its own, then idle back to the rider.
    No Power Turns!!!
    Now if it's a weekend with a tuber heading towards my rider, I'll gladly power back to my rider with a 6350lb+ roller headed the other boats direction.
    But then again, I don't head out much on the weekends. Another month, and we'll have the lakes to ourselves again!

Quote Originally Posted by ssmith View Post
    I tried uploading video to photobucket and a lot of the quality was lost. I love photobucket for photos tho. Thought I give Vimeo a try for the video and it is much better.

Here's a vid I uploaded of a friend trying to surf behind our boat. He usually surfs the other side and was having some trouble.

It does show our wake good tho with roughly 2200lbs of ballast....

What resolution was that video shot at on your playsport?

Cookeville, TN (between Center Hill and Dale Hollow)

Quote Originally Posted by techsledder View Post
    What resolution was that video shot at on your playsport?
    The vid I posted was 720p. The playsport has the capabilities of 1080p but it takes longer to upload due to the file size.