Thread: My stereo mods

Threaded View

Default My stereo mods

after finally having the time to post some pics thought i would share these ideas with everyone. with our stereo in our boat it sounds killer. we have marine powerbass speakers in the boat. its a component system with the tweater attached to the grill. the tower has 4 xm7s attached to it with the factrory roswell light bar modified. origionally the light bar had cans on them but my dad and i were crazy enough to chop them off. down below the driver is a custome sealed sub box that is made out of a special lightweight material that is lighter than a truck box. this material is actually waterproof. with the whole stereo setup we have 1000 watts runnin to the tower ( harpoon amp) 800 watts runnin to the sub and 500 runnin to the cabin speakers. with the setup we have the throtlebox nob on the tower as well as a fader on the tower. we also have a sub nob for my dad the geyser that cant find the hidden functions in the stereo lol.

http://s1030.photobucket.com/albums/y366/watson54321
    Last edited by 87SunSportMikeyD; 08-04-2010 at 11:26 AM.
    08 sunsport 22v power bass components down below, roswell light bar tower speaker combo chopped with 4 xm7s harpoon amp throttle box equipped. runway lights off axis.