Default pro wakeboard tour knoxville 8-14-10

If anyone is planning on attending the pro wakeboard tour on Aug. 14 let me know. If anyone at all needs tickets or any information about the area I can hook you up. Come by boat or land it shoud be great. Also at the end of the days festivities they have rented out the bijiou theather for the final awards ceremony and a live band. Its gonna be a awesome time.

Jason, can we tent in your back yard?

come on for sure

Hey jason,
    what do you think is better, land or boat? Not sure what my game plan is for that day. Are you going to be helping or are you going to get to enjoy this one?
    Rance
    09 Launch 21 V

ill be helping but Ill be able to enjoy most of it....By boat is definlty a good party plus you can get in the water with that said you do get some pretty nasty rollersso make sure you tie up good....Also if you plan on going to the after party at the bijiou not sure what you would do with your boat....

Just found out that mastercraft and american boat center will be offering a shuttle service from 12-9 all day from the boat party to land so come by boat then look for the boat shuttle and come by land and check out all the new gear and the pro riders

Quote Originally Posted by jasonba1 View Post
    Just found out that mastercraft and american boat center will be offering a shuttle service from 12-9 all day from the boat party to land so come by boat then look for the boat shuttle and come by land and check out all the new gear and the pro riders
    Hmmmm I just need to find a DBS ( Designated boat sitter) while I go check out the new gear and i'm set lol.
    Rance
    09 Launch 21 V

HEY man can you tell me a little about the tour? im interested in going but never been to one. im in clevelend tn and i wanna go but need to no what to do as far as location if i need tickets and the whole 9 yards

Hey Jake, whats man. The pro tour will be held at volunteer landing downtown knoxville on saturday. Volunteer landing is right downtown on the river right beside calhouns and very close to the arena and stadium. It should a lot of fun last year was, and this year is a all new format so it should be even better and pros should be going bigger with the big air contest and the double up contest added to the mix. If you need anything else just give me a call 865-850-4995

jason