Red face 2002 22SSV Launch

Curious what the going price would be for my boat....since all the add on's I have done.
    upgraded fat sacks
    Custom WRAP!
    blue led interior lights
    tower/speakers 2 amps/12"sub
    kenwood cd player w/ trasnsom remote
    gator grip on swim platform

LOW Hours!!! 320 Hours!!!!!!!!

just curious...it's only for sale for the right price...I may be purchasing my first home here in a few months.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kodybyron; 08-26-2010 at 10:33 AM.
    2002 Launch 22' SSV
    5.7 Indmar Assault

"wetter is better!"

I'm not sure, sounds good..Somewhere near your year is what I was thinking about for the spring (pending sale of mine in the next 6 months or so)....I want something that 'll carry everybody!!!!!! Think'in a payment maybe the only way....
    You're prolly in the right range at 25ish......
    90 Conbrio

I have about the same boat 2001 SSV Launch with 485 hours on the boat. But less than 100 hours on a new motor. Yours looks like it is in better condition with the newer wrap. I was considering selling mine around 25ish also. I would say you are right in the ball park. I would not be worrried about listing it for that.

Here is a list of my boat options

upgraded sacks with auto fill and drain with switches
    Perfect pass
    light bar (front & rear lights)
    2-wetsound Pro 80's
    12" MTX sub
    2-amps
    new JVC deck w/usb/remote
    dual batteries w/switch
    New Spare tire
    Newer 4 blade prop

Sounds like a no brainer then. Good luck with the sale when you decide to sell it. I have been keeping an eye on the market around here. And there are not too many v-drive boats for sale in that price range around here. The market here seems to go from $35,000 on up for a wake boarding boat.
    The ones from $25,000 to $30,000 always seem to be getting sold fast.

You'll sell her quick....don't think I'm buying just yet......Goodluck house hunting......
    90 Conbrio

I just bot a 2003 SSV with similar hours. Your wrap and speaker system is probably better, but overall similar boats. He listed it at 27,900 and I paid 25.

I, personally, wouldn't place much value on the wrap. I know it was a definite expense, but it's going to take someone with your same tastes to see the added value of the wrap. Unfortunately, some people are going to view the wrap as an added expense, "I've got to have the "stickers" removed", and hopefully we like the colors beneath.

When talking with potential buyers, make sure you point out the convenience of things like the transom remote, or the purpose of the gator grip on the platform, or any other features that the normal buyer (that isn't on WW, and Supra, 10 hours a day like the rest of us) will appreciate.

Good luck with the sale of the boat, and the purchase of a home

Quote Originally Posted by kodybyron View Post
    Curious what the going price would be for my boat....since all the add on's I have done.
    upgraded fat sacks
    Custom WRAP!
    blue led interior lights
    tower/speakers 2 amps/12"sub
    kenwood cd player w/ trasnsom remote
    gator grip on swim platform

LOW Hours!!! 370 Hours!!!!!!!!

just curious...it's only for sale for the right price...I may be purchasing my first home here in a few months.
    PM me - Where did you get the bimini????????