Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

A buddy of mine has a three year old 230 enzo and when weighted correctly throws a monster surf wave that i've never seen equaled and the reason a majority of surf tournements use Enzo's. Centurions are no better or worse than any other boat and they don't fall apart contrary to popular belief. He's had not one issue with his in almost 400 hours. But they aren't as nice interior wise as some boats, kinda plain actually imo. The sideswipe is great for it's intended purpose but is obnoxiously loud after awhile and he's actually stated he wished he'd passed on it.
    '07 Moomba Mobius LSV

I saw this over on wakeworld - supposedly a bu 247 wedged & weighted to the max.

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=783552
    Attached Images Attached Images
    _______________89 Saltare Resto Project___________
    _________Then________________________Now_____

Clermont, Fl (wakeboarding capitol of the world)

Sorry guys, but the new Outback V's happen to create the best surf wake in the world.

Open invitation to anyone with a case of beer to come try one out.

I ride on the same lake as where Kyle Schmidt, Ben Greenwood and a few other Supra team members hang out.

Guys I have a ssv24, I thought I had a good SURFING WAKE... I bought 400# of pop bags... i can make that thing 10x cleaner by moving them around even a little.. I would think anything would like them work but the 40# bags are perfect for finely tuning the wake just my 2c

WOW that Malibu wave is insane!
    1989 Supra SunSport | ACME 480 Prop. | 13th Floor Tower

I have to go with Centurion Avalanche. Its an amazing boat to wake surfing.

Default New LSx750 extreme wakesurfing aluminium boat, twin hydrojet 520HP artificial wave

The open sports LSx750 is undoubtedly the boat of the future at the forefront of technology, powerful, economical and ecological.Indeed, waterjet propulsion divided by more than three weight compared to fiberglass boats equipped with outboard motors and therefore allows great fuel economy and increased power.An unsinkable boat with its hull completely foamed polyurethane with closed cell, fully soundproofed, self-draining.Suitable for different navigation programs such as fishing, diving, transport, walks and water sports of all kinds.Turbines with independent steerable nozzles ideal for water sports with the creation of a so-called artificial wave.LSx750 of transport can be performed with a single-axle trailer with a road width of 2.5m wide making it easy to move.Kerb weight 1300kg with a trailer so ideal for light vehicles.A waterline length of less than 6m, not francisation therefore no additional cost in terms of annual fee.
    An exceptional boat-measuring 7.5m to 9m.
    LSx750.jpg

Looking for some advertising?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Tige's new for 2016 RZX Monster surf wave plenty of video and Pics over on there forum,INSANE.