Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New 2009 20ssv

Default New 2009 20ssv

What's a good price for a dealer "left over" Supra 20SSV loaded to the hilt?
    Was considering moving from a DD to a V-drive but still like to ski. I love the 20SSV and found one brand new at a dealer about 6hours from me.

Want to know at what price point it's a:
    1.) average price
    2.) consider it
    3.) no brainer

I'm finding most dealers want $50K or north for them!

The dealer here in Austin, TX still has 2 08's. I think they are asking 43k for them. I paid a little over that last summer when they were asking 50k. It's a great boat, but I wish I had bought a 21V instead.

Random, but may be of some intrest for you, I am acutually listing my 06 20SSV today on CL. In case you have intrest:

2006 20SSV
    185 Hours
    Immaculate Condition
    Singla Axle Boatmate Trailer
    2 WetSounds Pro 80's
    Kenwood 6.5's inside
    Tinted Windows

$35,000. There are more pics in my gallery.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Default 21V vs 20SSV

Skulls, why do you like the 21V better?

Quote Originally Posted by mathp View Post
    Skulls, why do you like the 21V better?
    Ya - I'm interested too. I've done alot of research and thought I knew what I wanted? Why the 21v and why not go to 22ssv or bigger?

Thanks

Dusty,
    Thanks! Nice looking boat. I'd like to stay a little newer and want a dual axle trailer.

A dealer in Phoenix (not the Supra dealer btw) has a left over 09 24 ssv, and was posting it last week on CL for $59,900.
    08 Launch 24SSV

Quote Originally Posted by viking View Post
    Ya - I'm interested too. I've done alot of research and thought I knew what I wanted? Why the 21v and why not go to 22ssv or bigger?

Thanks

Dusty,
    Thanks! Nice looking boat. I'd like to stay a little newer and want a dual axle trailer.
    More room even though it isn’t much. Comes with more ballast and more storage space. From what I can tell the 21 is a bit taller especially in the bow. I get a ton of water over the nose if I have 1 or 2 people sitting up front even if we are just sitting and someone comes by a little to close while they are surfing or wake boarding. While surfing the bilge and ballast drain holes are almost under water with around 1,030lbs including driver. I also really like the look of the grab rails on the 09 21v. The 20’s here come with a single axle trailer and that is another reason I wish I had gone with a 21v. It’s still a great boat, but as my wife likes to point out I always want more.

Why not something bigger: Price and it has to fit in my garage.

1) average (not great) = mid 40's
    2) consider it (but still pass)= very low 40's
    3) no brainer = 30's

50k for a 2 year old 20' boat with 6 hours on it in this economy = not in your life - not ever.
    2009 Supra Launch 24 -Gravity Games

ya - I was thinking that was a bit high given the economic situation right now. I'd imagine the price will come down substantially for most going into the winter Try sitting on it for another year !!

I bought my loaded out 09 21V for $43K back in Aug of 09. That was an awesome price it stickered at $63K. So being a year later and 1 foot shorter I would say $39-$41 would be a great price.