Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moving To Pa

Default Moving To Pa

Just found out a few hours ago Im moving to or Near Landsdale PA. Anyone from around that area that can help. I am interested in good place to live and were to take my beloved Supra. I am in need of a family friendly area with a lake close by.

Just a little closer to us Canucks "eh"? Sounds great, good luck with the move, I'll be looking ya up for sure.....
    90 Conbrio

i am on the western part of the state in Pittsburgh...looks like you will be near Philly. As you may know...it is like two different worlds between the eastern and western parts of the state. I am not sure what lakes are around you there...maybe some up near scranton or Wilkes Barre. If you come westward let me know...there are a lot of good lakes out this way....and further north into NY. Welcome to PA...so are you going to become an Eagles Fan or a Steelers Fan?

Dan
    1984 Supra Rider

Care to share why the change? Best wishes
    --WakeMikeys 1987 Supra SunSport--
    Thread - https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3630
    Photo Gallery - http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showga.../35518/cat/500
    Videos - http://www.vimeo.com/user2034462/videos
    Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey

Just moved from Allentown PA to TN and I must say PA was a blast. I lived there for 2 years and loved it. Never went to a lake there (just bought my boat in TN) so I can't help in that department but you will never run out of stuff to do there. If you play golf much you will be in heaven, I have never played public courses that were as nice as the ones I played in PA. Chances are you will be a Eagles fan before the season is over, lol.
    Rance
    09 Launch 21 V

Maple, how far away are you from there? Mikey, my wife got a promotion and the headquarters are there. So off we go. Chat, I dont watch any sports but extreme sports. So I guess I will stay abnormal. The only team I ever followed was KU basketball since I went to college there. It will be weird coming from a rural background.

Gidde up homie...Looks like only 5 hours....I'm gonna get to ride behind the '04!~!!!!!
    90 Conbrio

Welcome to the neighborhood! I am about 3 1/2 hours southwest of Philly, in north-central Md. I have relatives in the Philly area, but they keep their boats on the eastern shore of Md. The best of the area has to be Raystown lake in central Pa, Great place for a getaway- really beutiful!

the guy that bought my comp is from p.a. i will get in touch with him and see where hes located he is not on the forum very much

Hey guys! Jason I am here man...Haha...Lotta browsing not a ton of posting! I try too, but I am still learning a lot! Anyway, you are about 2.5 hours east of me. I am right on the MD PA line. I cruise Deep Creek Lake. You may want to check out Raystown Lake. Gets busy, but it is a big place around here. I will ask around for you too. Another area for you to check out would be Long Level on the Susquehanna River, and Port Deposit. Look far by map, but you can take major highways. Good luck with the move!