Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Yea we will be around, defiantly on the boat at some point. We didn't get out last weekend due to the weather.
    Rance
    09 Launch 21 V

ill give you a call I wont be around til about 4 on sat but should be around all day on sunday

Sounds good!
    Rance
    09 Launch 21 V

43 miles? That shouldn't burn up hardly any gas. We did (according to bing.com maps) a 38 mile round trip cruise Saturday at an average of 25 in 1 hour 20 minutes and the gauge went from full to 3/4 of a tank.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Jason- Who's boat are you going to be driving? The reason i ask is if i am going to be riding who am i going to trust to drive my boat through a lot of uncharted water (for us anyway) lol. Might be doing a trial run on Saturday.
    Last edited by RanceOU; 08-25-2010 at 04:20 PM.
    Rance
    09 Launch 21 V

What a sweet idea. I wish i was closer I would love to see/be in on this adventure. I rode 5 miles one time and about died. This is going to be a tuff deal. Is it legal to duct tape your hands to the rope? Could be a interesting fall though.

Rance, you are already trying to shut me out of the endurance... huh????! lol. Can't blame you I'm not sure I'll be much of a long distance rider, but it would be fun to try. Lord knows you won't trust me to drive the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by MistieRed View Post
    Rance, you are already trying to shut me out of the endurance... huh????! lol. Can't blame you I'm not sure I'll be much of a long distance rider, but it would be fun to try. Lord knows you won't trust me to drive the boat.
    I'm down, do you want the first 21.5 miles or the last hehe. No for real, let's win this thing. Yea not so sure about driving the boat in alot of unknown water for us.
    Rance
    09 Launch 21 V

I know the lake from one end to the other, and I live in the bend above the Pellissippi bridge. I might be up for this event. 20 miles of riding could be tough, but I can drive.

hey rance me ryan and chris moon are having a little meeting tonight at wildwings to get everything finalized. There has been a change we are doing the event for charity now. A friend of mines 12 year old son has just been diagnosed with bone cancer so we are going to try and raise money for him and his family during these tough times. Rance we will have you a driver it will probably be me lol. Come out tonight and hang out I think there is only one more wild wing rail jam after tonight