Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

whats up mistie red how have you been

I would like to try if my old 89 will make it ....

89 Supra Bravura 454

we would love to have you

Man your boat looks great.....if you dont want to take your boat we can get you on another boat Im sure as well

Shoot we will give it a shot .... Give me a call if you dont mind on the details..
    865 387 3103
    89 Supra Bravura 454

everyrthing is going great we are raising a lot of money for a special young man with bone cancer. So far we have several supras in the challenge everyone that can come out please do if anyone needs more info please get in touch with me I have flyers, donation sheets and a facebook page for the c2c challenge for Matthew Crawford. For everyone that has already signed up thanks and look forward to seeing you on sunday

less than 24 hours to challenge...Rain or shine we are riding for a great cause. Rick Tinker and everyone else thanks for the donations...If anyone else is still wanting to ride or donate get in touch with me at 865-850-4995 or [email protected] ...Rance and mistyred cant wait to see you all in the morning were going to own this challenge lol..

You know it. lol.
    I'm looking forward to this, it should be a really good time for a great cause. Hope the weather does right by us.

There is nothing like a nice long ride in the rain, lol! It was a great time, Got to hang out with a lot of cool people for a great reason! We didn't win but mad props to the two teams that did it with one rider. We should have gotten bonus points for the beer zipline we had haha.
    Rance
    09 Launch 21 V

beer zipline was awesome nothing like wakeboarding at 25 mph and saying im thirsty then all of a sudden you look at your line and here comes a ice cold beer . Thanks to everyone on team human ballast Rance, Mistie, Ward, Mike, and Chris. We had a great time in horrible weather for a great cause. Rance killed it. All in all we had five boats that came out. With the 5 boats we raised 4000 dollars for Matthew Crawford. Thanks everyone.

Ill be in the gym soon I realized how out of shape I am lol Ill be ready next year....The 2 guys on 2 different boats that rode the whole 43 miles I am in shock that is amazing