Default Folding canopy Top

If anyone is looking at adding a better folding top to your boat take a look at the folding canopy top made by www.sewlong.com. I installed it on my 2009 Launch 21V. Much better option then Z5. It mounts above the tower, looks like it will provide great shade and you can add the surf board pockets for little money. It was right under 2K shipped. The quality of the materials is outstanding. I searched all of last summer to replace my bimini with a top that would provide storage and shade and fold up out of the way for easy towing. This top rocks. I have not been on the water with is yet, as all of the water near me is frozen. It takes less then 5 minutes to deploy. Absolutely the best company to work with. During the installation, when I had questions they were willing to FaceTime to help me with install. Install took a couple of hours, just because I had never done it before. If I were to do it again, I could probably get it done in less then 2 hours. It helps to have a helper.

Trying to add photos but for some reason it wont let me. If your interested in seeing photos shoot me a PM, I would be happy to send them to you.
    Attached Images Attached Images