Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Transom LED's

Yea for some reason somewhat pics aren't showing up on some operation systems. The water was pretty clear but there was a lot of algea foating around. After we had the boats moored back up the fish came in really thick to the lights. It was pretty cool.
    Also for reference the one where you could see the ground, the water was over 6ft deep. I'm trying to get my buddy to get a blue one so I can see how that looks.
    The guy I bought them from has been following these posts so if you have any q's post up and I'm sure he can help you out.
    Don't forget your meds!

Put me on the list and send me an email if a group buy happens.

Psick !!!!!

I'd like to see two units on one boat, each in a corner.
    Last edited by The Squeaky Wheel; 08-27-2010 at 03:39 PM.

Are you reffering to a group buy? Otherwise I would just check out wakeworld in the classifieds section. Right now they are $249 and I think there is a coupon code for 10% off on the add running on WW. If you guys want to do a group buy I would be happy organize it. I'll also send Darick w/ motorsports squared this link and have him post up on here so he can answer any questions on the lights.
    Don't forget your meds!

Texas boy here, That would attract some big ass snakes!!!!
    -----------------------

2004 Supra Launch SS

Acme 913 prop, WS 420, Kicker L5 sub, JL/Kicker amps, Kicker in boats, Polk mm in roswell bar, 3000# ballast.

"Never underestimate a man that Overestimates himself."

That would make for some good bow hunting!
    Don't forget your meds!

I just signed up here to watch the thread and answer any questions. Feel free to ask away. Ryan did a great install job and write up, thanks man!!

You can go over to Wake World classified to see my ad and coupon code, I have also talked with Ryan and given him the authorization to do a group buy on these lights. And any of our LED lights for that matter. We also have strip lighting in Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Amber, White and Multi-color. Plus an LED Pod kit that comes with 8-LED pods, power distribution block and smart controller that lets you do all sorts of crazy flashing and strobing patterns and even has a built in microphone that is noise sensitive so it will flash to the beat of music. Click Here to see a Multi Color kit demo on You Tube

Would you kindly post the link to the ad? Thanks !

Sure, Here you go http://www.wakeworld.com/classifield...g.php?view=825

visionxstore.com website is back up.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cmtaylor777 View Post
    Texas boy here, That would attract some big ass snakes!!!!
    And I WAS considering these.

Hey Newty,

Since you went to the trouble of removing and reinstalling the deutch plugs, I assume you "plugged" them into your system. Where'd you get the matching half of the connectors?
    _______________89 Saltare Resto Project___________
    _________Then________________________Now_____