Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'm hoping to make it out Sunday for the first time in our new one. I have a punch list of things I hope to finish up Saturday morning, then we have Warrior Dash that afternoon. Hoping Sunday will be the day!
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

What lake are you hitting?

Texoma, always.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

That's what I kind of figured.

Went out Saturday with my youngest boy and a friend of mine on his boat. We also camped out just for the night. I saw my storage neighbor out there and we did a couple pulls behind his boat (Tige 24ve). He only had his kids with him, so he couldn't board or surf, so I nicely offered my services as a driver...he he. It worked out well...I drove for him to surf and we did a little surfing too. He even gave me a quick set of pulls on the wakeboard. That boat puts off a nice wake...fairly rampy but a little more steep than I'm used to.

Default Boarding in Tulsa

If you are still needing a pull before you leave for Edmond, drop me a message. We have been boarding on Skiatook lake since Feb 22nd. I live near the lake and we have plenty of room.

We are about 5 mins driveway to boatramp from Arcadia - it's our weekday lake in the afternoons... We live North of Arcadia... so if you all see some 40 somethings in a black and white 98 Legacy - That'd be us... usually packin 3 kids and when we aren't at Tenkiller - that's where we hang... but never on holiday ( Amateur weekends) - We're more the early morning and early evening types - no crowds...
    05' Launch 22SSV
    Saepe Expertus - Semper Fidelis - Fratres Aeterni

Quote Originally Posted by funkyskier View Post
    If you are still needing a pull before you leave for Edmond, drop me a message. We have been boarding on Skiatook lake since Feb 22nd. I live near the lake and we have plenty of room.
    We're already mved, but if I'm up there on travel some weeknight, I might touch base.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim405 View Post
    We are about 5 mins driveway to boatramp from Arcadia - it's our weekday lake in the afternoons... We live North of Arcadia... so if you all see some 40 somethings in a black and white 98 Legacy - That'd be us... usually packin 3 kids and when we aren't at Tenkiller - that's where we hang... but never on holiday ( Amateur weekends) - We're more the early morning and early evening types - no crowds...
    Keep an eye out for us, as well. Here's a picture of our ride. We will do a few weeknights later in the season. We go there for the weekend runs too, but go early in the morning. We might stay all day, but we know our riding is usually limited to morning and evening.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Planning to go out to Arcadia this coming Saturday (5/7). If anyone wants to come out, let me know. We'll plan on being out there by 9ish in the morning. We'll probably stay most of the day.