Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Arcadia Lake - Oklahoma?

So, who all is hitting Arcadia lake? I'd love to meet up with anyone that is.

A little bit late but me and my buddy chris are out there all the time in his black/yellow centurion.

Sounds good. We'll have to try to meet up next season. I wonder if we've seen ya but didn't know it...LOL!

Default how big?

How big is arcadia lake? I have never been there. We are from Tulsa but lived down in Mustang for a couple of years. We are looking for more variety and meeting different folks out on the water.

Todd

It's not real big...less than 2000 acres. It works well if you live close, but I wouldn't necessarily travel far to go to it.

I wouldnt mind riding at arcadia a few times this season. But, it gets crowded with power turnning tubers!

24v welcome to the forum...might be interested in joining in on the Tx-Ok group on here...

Welcome! Definitely join the group. There is a Memorial Weekend trip being planned that you could get in to, to Texoma. If you ever want to meet up at Arcadia, let me know. If you go early morning (8-9am) you can get 2-3 solid hours in before the tubers show up. Then it's a good time to stop for lunch, followed by some surfing. If you're willing to stay until late afternoon or evening you can get a good late day set in before going home, too.

Anyone been out yet. I've gone out a couple times behind a friend's boat in the last couple weeks...earliest I've ever been out.

Anyone? Got the maiden voyage out of the way and working on a few things still, but hoping to go out in early May again.