Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Andy, I saw ya but the crazies were definitely out and the water was rough!!

Yeah, I figured that was you when we were over by the dam. It was pretty nasty. We managed to get a fair amount of surfiing in and some wakeboarding. It was a good day, for sure!

Just bought me a 98 comp/ski! New to the forums, so was looking around for people in the same area. Will definitely be hitting the waters late March through the end of the season. Arcadia is my first stop, live in SW OKC. Will be all over the state though! Hope to see you out there!

Quote Originally Posted by whquint09 View Post
    Just bought me a 98 comp/ski! New to the forums, so was looking around for people in the same area. Will definitely be hitting the waters late March through the end of the season. Arcadia is my first stop, live in SW OKC. Will be all over the state though! Hope to see you out there!
    Get anywhere near the SW corner of the state? I have to go to Wichita Falls for training in May and June. Too expensive to take the boat down, but I'm hoping to meet-up with somebody and do some riding. I have gas money! Lol!
    I'm Travis.
    1984 Supra Rider XL.
    Chevy small-block 400ci
    Holley 4150 Carb
    13x12.5 Prop
    Lots of rot... no interior... needs tons of work... but it floats and pulls me on the wakeboard, so I'm happy!!