Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Default September Picture thread

Ha!!!! I'm first!

-----------------------

2004 Supra Launch SS

Acme 913 prop, WS 420, Kicker L5 sub, JL/Kicker amps, Kicker in boats, Polk mm in roswell bar, 3000# ballast.

"Never underestimate a man that Overestimates himself."

No pic. Doesn't count.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

so i put the fat sac on the port side for the first time to try some surfing. didn't work out great so we just played around. No onewas used to it being on that side which turned out entertaining Sara was the first to meet it. she had a good fall after that air she got. Then i started doing some toe side 180's in the wake. lets just say the beer kicked in and made me try it across the wake. that is where you don't see my face cause it is enjoying the water.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    88 Supra Comp ts6m

How bout a little GO PRO shot from today, AMAZING water!!! and yes, I was finally able to clear the wake on a few jumps today... woo hoo! 60' @ 22.4, full ballast.... great day today! and more importantly, I am still walking!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    White/Charcoal, 2011 VLX
    2008 Supra 22SSV

Hey Dickboxer, I thought (middle pic) the board was supposed to be down and your head up?? And Fman, dude the water there is butta and the Gopro vid and shots are pretty amazing. And Chad..nice shot of her. The boat not your wife. lol
    89' Comp rebuild thread:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...1923456&type=3

89' Comp Mod's and fun pic's:
    https://www.facebook.com/andrewjetm/...6666464&type=3

89' Supra/Custom Tower & Interior/Swivel Racks
    4 Blade-14X14/1600 lbs Ballast
    Roswell Bar/Led's/Krypt 6.5 HLCD's/Krypt 4200 Eq
    JL-Kicker Amps 2000 Watts/Kicker Interiors/L7 Kicker Sub

Quote Originally Posted by Fman View Post
    How bout a little GO PRO shot from today, AMAZING water!!! and yes, I was finally able to clear the wake on a few jumps today... woo hoo! 60' @ 22.4, full ballast.... great day today! and more importantly, I am still walking!

Pics look awesome Fman. congrats on jumping the wake. its a good feeling. That GO PRO looks amazing
    88 Supra Comp ts6m

dickboxers, the kneeboarder looks a little surprised to be flying so high through the air...

Congrats on the W2W Travis, water looks awesome!!!

Yeah right on. Wake to wake is bad ass. Remember when I crossed it for the first time. Super cool. Now we just need to get you doing some inverts. I need to know where that spot is that you ride. Want to set up a cross country wakeboard tour next summer and looking for great places to ride and that looks bad ass. I'll get some pics up on my next post. Got to sort through them. Went out yesterday.

Hey thanks! it was a great day out there, I had two runs about 15-20 minutes each. What a workout, I was sore yesterday! that lake during the weekday morning is rediculousy beautiful and the best damn water I have ever been on. Like a little slice of heaven, definitely not thinking about work, life, problems, etc... when I am out there.... as my wife says "being on the water is your happy place"..... she is definitely right.

Now I just need to start improving my jumping on my toeside (or is heelside?), whatever the opposite side of the wake I am currently jumping on is called.
    Last edited by Fman; 09-03-2010 at 01:30 AM.
    White/Charcoal, 2011 VLX
    2008 Supra 22SSV

Quote Originally Posted by ScottnAz View Post
    dickboxers, the kneeboarder looks a little surprised to be flying so high through the air... !!!
    She let go right after that pic cause she freaked out. Kind of like me when i get big air on the wakeboard. Sometimes when you go big you just don't know what to do.
    88 Supra Comp ts6m