Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sorry for your loss Okie. Will continue praying for you guys and his family!
    Don't forget your meds!

Sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers going out for the families.
    2006 Launch 21 V

Thanks everyone. It has been a tough week. I spent all day Tuesday in planning meetings and individual meetings with each of the guys he worked with. Our focus was to make sure these guys are doing OK and they don't get hurt on the job because they're upset or thinking too much. That was one of the toughest days of my career.

The funeral is today and should be a milestone for the family and close friends to have some sort of closure and begin the process of healing.

On a positive note, he was an organ donor. Four people have already benefitted from his kidneys and liver.

Think of him often so his memory will live on. My condolences to his family and friends.

Perhaps a sticky in his honour with a list of organ donation sites / documents... We all should be organ donors in case of sudden tragedys, this way our loved ones know our wishes.

Sorry to hear about the loss of you friend Okie. It is friends like you that get everyone through difficult times.

Sorry Oak. Life works out in weird ways. His family will be in our prayers.
    -----------------------

2004 Supra Launch SS

Acme 913 prop, WS 420, Kicker L5 sub, JL/Kicker amps, Kicker in boats, Polk mm in roswell bar, 3000# ballast.

"Never underestimate a man that Overestimates himself."