Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

That is going to look sick!!

Looking good!

Murdered out!!

Check out this build.... http://www.planetnautique.com/vb3/sh...que...-SO-SICK
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

Quote Originally Posted by wotan2525 View Post
    Murdered out!!

Check out this build.... http://www.planetnautique.com/vb3/sh...que...-SO-SICK
    lol, wow, good thing I didn't say "murdered out"

Can't see this pic's as I'm blocked @ work, so I will have to check them when I get home.

**Edit: Found the pic's of the boat on N3 Boatworks website, that thing is unreal. That is defiantly taking it to the next level with the black interior, I'm making due with my previous interior for now (White) and will have to re-evaluate once I have some more cashflow lol**

All the banter about a black boat is pretty funny though. Yes I know its gonna be hot, but it's also not going to be like any other boat on the water!

Thanks for the replies guys, hoping to have it in for a water test within the next couple of weeks.

WSC
    Last edited by WakeSurfCanada; 07-11-2011 at 12:46 PM.
    85 SunSport - "Under Construction"

Unreal, love the blk cleats.....can't wait to see more...
    90 Conbrio

Default ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Well as we have seen many times before on rebuilds seem to take longer than you ever would have expected. Mine seems to fit right into place with the rest of them.

That being said, motor is in, most wiring has been done, I just finished putting some epoxy bottom paint on and I can see the end in sight!

Don't have any pic's but will get some up tomorrow, made a cool switch and gauge panel to replace the outdated vinyl wrapped on that was in previous.

Also made a polished aluminum plat to mount the throttle as I did not want to use the interior panel it was origionally mounted to.

Just received a giant box of goodies from SKIDIM, seemingly the last pieces of the puzzle to get this beast on the lake.

My biggest nemesis lately is that I live a block from the lake and all my neighbors and friends are consistently inviting me out on their boats. As many of you can understand I would much rather be out on the lake than baking in my own boat in the driveway. So the next due date to have it in the water is this coming weekend. Will it happen? I sure hope so, I need to expend some energy behind a boat not just bake in the sun all day lol

Stay tuned for more pic's tomorrow

Cheers,

WSC

Wow, Looks awesome! Can't wait to see the finished product! Been riding a bunch, would love to come for a rip when you get it on the water!

Default Gettin there!

Well as boat was in the water briefly (all of 15 minutes) before I realized I had no drive line functionality.
    But man does it look AWESOME!

Found out in indexed the pump on the transmission for the wrong engine rotation, so a quick re and re on the tranny (about 1.5 hrs total) and I'm back in action. Just working on wiring up the stereo and some other electrical things. Should be boarding and surfing this weekend (weather permitting)

Here's some pics more to come. . .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very cool! Looks good...great to see her on the water!

Sorry guys, no pic's as of lately. Have been to busy out boarding and surfing behind this beauty!

I can say that I am really happy with how everything has turned out, stereo rocks! Perko switch and Surpower have yet to leave me with a dead battery and I am slowly but surely getting the wake dialed!

Just finished rebuilding my rear seat base to accommodate a 550lb fat sac, I will update with some pic's once in!

will defiantly be looking into some upgrades over the winter when it is back out of the water.

In the meantime, I'm hoping I can get out of work a little bit early this morning and get a good session in the evening!

Cheers,

WSC