Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Friends From The North !!!!

Thought it would be neat to create a link for all of us Canadians. As for me in SW Ontario it is almost certain you will ever see another Supra on the water.

I have noticed alot of people from Ontario .... Perhaps a google map with a star symbol to locate everyone. This might be fun for everyone both sides of the border.

Has anyone recently imported a boat from the US??? The prices over there seem much lower and got me thinking.......

Hey Daff,

I'm from down the road in London, keep the boat in Muskoka,Bala and bought it from Ron Hastin at Aquamarine in Anderson Indiana last september, had a moomba before this boat

Doug
    2009 21v Worlds 340 Cat
    run your engine after you change the oil
    Doug

Hey Daff, great idea, I'll be down to visit before to long. Got our boys weekend scheduled for sept 24-26 on 6 mile lake. Gonna pack her in after that, and hopefully head your way if you're still part'in her out.....
    90 Conbrio

I'm here!

From Barrie area, and keep my boat on Simcoe right now.

Water is gettin a little chilly but still managed to get in a pull this past weekend.

We are in westeren Saskatchewan, and as you had pointed out, i've yet to see another supra in the water! Hope to get her in the water a few more times before the cold starts!
    2005 Supra Launch 22SSV

hey ,I was up on simcoe at Briars resort fri and sat......sat looked pretty calm at least in the morning
    2009 21v Worlds 340 Cat
    run your engine after you change the oil
    Doug

Quote Originally Posted by docdrs View Post
    hey ,I was up on simcoe at Briars resort fri and sat......sat looked pretty calm at least in the morning
    Nice! That's not to far from my neck of the woods I'm in Gilford, across Cooks Bay from Keswick.

This is my first couple of weeks out on Simcoe, and we have seen a few days of nice, but man does it get rough out there.

Looks like dawn and dusk seem to be you best bet!

Quote Originally Posted by WakeSurfCanada View Post
    Nice! That's not to far from my neck of the woods I'm in Gilford, across Cooks Bay from Keswick.

This is my first couple of weeks out on Simcoe, and we have seen a few days of nice, but man does it get rough out there.

Looks like dawn and dusk seem to be you best bet!
    I spent one Sunday afternoon on Simcoe in Aug., We were down in the south end, launched at Monte something'er other Marina. It def. wasn't Comp boat weather!!!!! But the water was awesome!!!!!! Got a few pulls in around dusk......
    90 Conbrio

The only boating for me this summer was on pearch lake up near Sudbury. On a 12' aluminium boat and a old 7.5 Merc. Made a plywood knee board and tied it to the back of the boat dragging the kids around. My youngest Lauren (6) was on the top of the board kneeling with both hands in the air. "Look at me dad no hands!!!!" I almost fell out of the boat laughing...... I forgot to mention that was her first time behind any boat.

Later in the week my buddy took her out on a older runabout with a 80hp tubing. You could hear lauren and her friend sqeeling in delight. Man I need the old Supra back on the water.....